We Are Trying to Understand

Patience.

I do not understand, is it me or the world is already went away as we live in it.

Is it me who cannot be understood or I just cannot understand the world? And now, all I can do is doing it in my way. But still, I am trying to make sure every step that I take is something valuable and according to what the good things are. But once again, you cannot guarantee what is right or wrong nowadays. Because people just tend to do the wrong things with reasons to bring prosperity or just in order to bring better life to others. Confusing.

This is why we are asking to our creator, God. Because we are seeking for the truth, for the right way, for the reason of our soul scattered away on this lovely earth.

"Sadly, it's much easier to create a desert than a forest."
- James Lovelock

Comments

Popular Posts