The January 14th, 2013

"Divide difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
- Rene Descartes

Hello, back again to Monday. As usual Jakarta is pretty hectic in the morning. The traffic jam is as usual, busy and crowded. One problem that I just discover this morning is my motorcycle lamp is broken. So I need to fix it as soon as possible. It will be a problem when I ride back home.

The day start as usual, office life start with meeting and scheduling of our next activity related to AMDAL (Environmental Impact Assessment) process. Day by day, I learn something about my work compare it with what my lecturer told me in my college time about AMDAL process. It is not as easy as we learned it that time. It is quite complicated and need a lot of effort to make sure the process held as perfect and following the government regulation.

And once again, I try to remind myself in every work, we must put Added Values, not only about completing something according to the order. It should be something meaningful either for ourselves or for others.

Have fun to all of you who work for your dream. May God always be with you.

Comments

Popular Posts