Living In Peace And Be Grateful

In the middle of my working hour, I use this short break to once again remember what actually living in peace is. Then it goes to this questions. Sometimes, we ask too many things in our life. We want to have this, have that, buy this, and buy that, learn this, know that, mastered this or and any other things. We should ask to ourselves the reason of our needs or our request in our life. It is a simple thing to low our pace, to remember what necessary and to allocate our resources.

Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violent conflict and the freedom from fear of violence
- WIKIPEDIA

There was one time I thought about what is living in peace? Is it just a simple state of mind where we feel comfortable about everything? Is it like living without any burden even though you have a hectic life? Is it a feeling where we do not bother about small things that actually a vague problem?

If we know what we can own and we think too much about what we cannot obtain, I think it is simply bother  our mind so much. We loss the "peace". We forget our priority and goal. So to remind sane (I hope we can), I think we should keep our life in the corridor that flexible enough without neglecting our priority. Easy for me to say, I know.

This year, I want to start and put more action to make my dream come true. I start to take a list about steps that I should do (and realize it is quite difficult, Hahaha). I hoped, anyone who pursue their dream and also live in their challenging life, keep on going with it. If you feel life is already hard, just remember that you are not the only one. You are not living the worst one. So live in peace and be grateful...but, stay hungry, stay foolish.

"We must all make peace so that we can all live in peace."

Comments

Popular Posts