What Actually

What actually we need in our job right now? or perhaps in our education.

If I want to be a photographer, what actually my purposes in that profession?
If I want to be a manager, what actually my purposes in that profession?

When I saw what my friends Rara and Ben do in their 9am Photography , suddenly I remember why actually I like taking pictures. To see the smile of people who knows that they are in the picture. To give them a big smile when they see their smile. To make them remember about sweet memory that they had in their past time. To inspire other who didn't able to stay in the location because of their busy life. To share information, happiness, and joy.

And those are my photography is. To share, to inspire, and to learn about life itself by taking frames of picture, and by share it to others so they have the same chances to learn what I saw.

Comments

Popular Posts